I am together with Ashley Cooper creating the first ever human alphabet with thousands of kids around the World. ABC Charity basically an advertising campaign for “Love & Compassion” that inspires kids to make a difference while raising money for charity.
“ABC Charity is a very important project”
“What I love with ABC Charity is that it is kids helping kids”
”It was a great experience and wonderful to be a part of this. A great way to make a change with children for children”
“It means everything to us to be helping other poor kids from around the World. You guys are amazing!”
“ABC Charity is a very important project” – Archbishop Desmond Tutu
When we were in South Africa we had the privilege of meeting Archbishop Desmond Tutu, who had endorsed the project and stood behind us since the very beginning.
ABC Charity a “6 x Win” concept
- The kids gets a free inspiring day and unique opportunity to be a part of a global art project connecting thousands of kids around the World.
- The registered charities in each country gets an additional avenue to raise money and awareness about their cause.
- The Co-Creator sponsor gets a global exposure and marketing through exhibitions and a 150x100cm print for their office.
- Ashley & Filip gets the pleasure of giving to others and an experience and understanding of the World.
- The community gets together and connects over a project that will give them marketing for many years to come.
- The buyer of the art gets a daily reminder of love and compassion while supporting a cause they believe in